Follow

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the year I was 27...

On the eve of the anniversary of my birth I thought I'd take a look back at the year I was 27. A friend asked me yesterday how it went. I'm not sure I've really taken the time to sit down and reflect, but it has been a big year. Not big in the sense of marriage (although I was in my ninth wedding), funerals (I did go to one) or births (I lost track of the number of friends who were popping them out :) but "big" in the sense of life defining moments.

I have loved and lost, laughed and cried, took leaps of faith and crumpled in fear... this year has taught me a lot. I have challenged my faith and I pray that every lesson I learned this year I can remember during the next year.

I have already been so blessed this week with friends and family... here's to 28!




No comments:

Post a Comment