Follow

Thursday, June 7, 2012

subtweeting...



I've been wanting to vent about those who subtweet... otherwise known as tweeting to or about people without naming them. I feel like it would be much healthier to either direct your tweets to a person or don't tweet at all. Having a vent session about this mystery person doesn't seem to accomplish much. Perhaps we all need more diaries. I don't even think I'm the one being subtweeted about... perhaps I'm naive and in that case it proves my point you might need to be more direct.

On the other hand, I'm thinking it's probably hypocritical if I tweeted about all those subtweeting. I'm not sure I could fit all of the offenders into 140 characters so it would in effect be a subtweet. Instead I decided to blog about it. As a recommendation... subtweeting is clogging my feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment