Follow

Monday, October 31, 2011

november...

There are some dates and times that will always remind me of certain events in my life and cause me to ask, "what if?" I'm not sure there's ever much good in asking the question, but I have become pretty good at it. Whether it's life or death or just a mistake at work or a relationship screw up or friendship downfall... I have a bad habit of replaying it over and over in my head. I'm pretty good at letting go of the things I had no control over. There's no point in wondering why I had to break  my ankle my freshman year of soccer. I had no control over it. I do wonder why I couldn't have been a better friend or a better girlfriend.. but then I remember I really have no control over any of it... because it's all in the past.

November is one of those times... I try to let my faith remind me God has a plan and a purpose for me and I can't screw that up. Here's to a solid November!

No comments:

Post a Comment