Follow

Thursday, March 11, 2010

reminder...

I was getting ready to log on and vent a bit and then I read my last blog and felt like it was an appropriate reminder. In the big scheme of things... life is good and I have nothing to complain about. I want to take the things and/or people that bother me and either let them go or fix them rather than just sit and whine. (Ironically enough I'm not sure a blog would be considered letting go or fixing... probably leaning towards the hypocritical sit and whine. :)

My problem tends to be as soon as I let people/things go, something creeps up to get them back in control of my thoughts. Evidently I suck at reading a situation well enough to know when to let go or how to stay let go.

My thought for the day...earlier this week I retweeted @marcandangel who said... "Life is too short to avoid the things that make you smile." If you miss something or someone... most of the time you have the power to do something about it. There are some people I miss that I've tried to reach and just won't reach back. There are some places I miss... like the shore... that I'm just saving up the money or waiting for the time off so I can get there. There are other circumstances where death or other extenuating circumstances really make it impossible. Fight for the possible before it becomes impossible.

11 weeks until freedom... not that I'm counting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment