Follow

Sunday, March 28, 2010

keep talking...

Some days I get in a mood to write regardless of readers. Other days I get in the mood to write because I know you're reading even if you don't say so. Life is full of moments that allow us to speak out or just to listen. I love checking in on some of my friends' blogs just to know what they're thinking. Sometimes it's a story they told me on the phone or summarized in a facebook post... other times it's the story behind the fluff and gives me a look behind the scenes. Knowing people, knowing what makes them tick intrigues me... especially when they're people that I don't get to see every day.

I have been known to talk to myself so I think it's been proven I don't need listeners to talk or readers to write... but it does make it seem more worthwhile knowing you're reading.

Today was a particularly sweet day of worship at Snyder followed by intelligent and hilarious conversation with a group of peers who thankfully know me outside of my job. I had the pleasure of talking to my parents for awhile and I'm fortunate enough to not have any home games today allowing me to watch my favorite team compete in the craziness that is March Madness. My Sunday schedule could be of no interest or all the interest but in the end, it's my opportunity to share... with no one or everyone! Oh the freedom of the world wide web! :)
“She taught me that it's okay to let down your guard and allow your players to get to know you. They don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.”-- Pat Summitt



The Story of Zac Smith from NewSpring Media on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment