Follow

Monday, August 29, 2011

20 questions...

This brought back memories or e-mail forwards or myspace surveys, but I stole it from Bethany Joy Galeotti and she makes everything more sophisticated so I feel better about it!

1 Were you named after anyone? nope... absolutely an original
2 Do you like your own handwriting? sometimes
3 What would your superpower be if you could choose one? healer
4 Are you an optimist or pessimist? I want you to think I'm an optimist.. fake it til you make it right?!
5 What do you collect? sports memorabilia... specifically Tennessee or USWNT
6 What movie would your friends be surprised that you like? I think I'm pretty predictable but maybe seven pounds?
7 What are your favorite smells? fresh cut grass and my mom cooking sausage
8 Coffee or Tea? neither

9 Wine or Beer?depends on the occasion
10 What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?) xangos at scrub oaks
11 Mac or PC? I would love to say PC but the iphone is starting to turn me towards mac
12 What are you listening to right now?adele, lifehouse and sidewalk prophets... how's that for a mix
13 What career would you pursue in another life? pro soccer player
14 What sound or noise do you love? music, rain
15 What sound or noise do you hate? repetitive anything... clicking pen, shaking, squeaking
16 Mountains or Beach? beach fo sho
17 Cook or Bake? bake

18 Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself? nope but I could if I had to
19 What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story? polar express
20 What would you tell the 13 year old you? relax

No comments:

Post a Comment