Follow

Thursday, April 21, 2011

web tour...

Just some things I've been reading or listening to this week...


I'll leave you guessing on any personal meaning in this song. I'm afraid the wrong people could get the wrong idea, but if the right people always knew what you meant there wouldn't be a need for passive aggressive blogging would there?



I have never met Lindsey and I'm not sure our paths will ever cross... but I feel like sometimes she's inside my head. I'm not missing myself currently, but I have definitely been there.


This should be my theme blog... I love the analogy and even more than that I love the truth in it. I'm so grateful I didn't settle for straight hair and keep seeking our curls with or without the burn. 


Ah the story! I could write a whole blog on this myself, but I find this becomes more and more true every time I meet a student-athlete, coach or staff member from an opponent's school. On the court, field, etc. we're all "enemies," but most of the time we really all want the same thing. 

5. Ravens release 2011 schedule...

We're not sure we'll have a 2011 season, but just in case we have a sweet schedule. My mom's not too thrilled about the home games on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve but I can tell my dad is already drooling about another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment