Follow

Thursday, February 15, 2007

peter pan

so my roommate tells me that everyone is pulling peter pan peanut butter off the shelves because of some salmonella outbreaks. She wants me to chuck the half-eaten jar on the shelf that I own. I'm not sure if you know me or my affinity for peanut butter... but it's deeper than that... I have a love for peter pan peanut butter and only peter pan. A few months ago someone tried to buy me natural stuff... I tried to eat it because it was a gift. It was impossible... not to mention the gift giver turned out to be a dud.

to clear my conscience for the rest of you I'll spread the word to check your peter pan... supposedly the serial numbers on your lid that start with 2111 are the suspicious ones (and yes my jar matches) but I've been eating it all week and I'm feeling good... not to mention with everyone clearing their shelves who knows when/where I'll be able to find another jar.

i'm sticking by ya peter pan... win, lose or salmonella!

No comments:

Post a Comment